Cell Lysing Detergent

Rick Bright rbright at mnw.net
Fri Nov 8 22:34:18 EST 1996

Hello.

I am new to this newsgroup and recently posted a question regarding the
use and/or substitution for NP-40 (nonidet) for lysing cells.  The
experience of everyone on this group.  I greatly appreciate the
assistance of all who posted in reponse, both on the newsgroup and
privately.  I would send each a thank you, you are many.

Thank you and keep up the great work.  This is the most impressive group
I have come across anywhere on the net.

Rick Bright
rbright at mnw.net