Wanted - Insect Genomic Library

Mary Beth Davis davisme at mail.med.upenn.edu
Wed Nov 13 14:10:49 EST 1996

Hello -
   We are doing some studies on the evolution of the muscle myosin heavy
chain gene in Drosophila and other insects.  We would like to clone the
myosin gene(s) from another insect species and are looking for a genomic
library from any non-Dipteran insect.  If anyone has such a library and is
willing to share an aliquot with us we would be tremendously grateful.
Please contact me at the email address below. Thanks.

Mary Beth Davis
University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
Dept. of Cell and Developmental Biology

email - davisme at mail.med.upenn.edu