reversible disruption of nuclear membranes?

Chris Hughes cchughes at
Mon Nov 18 21:59:10 EST 1996

-- I'm looking for a drug that will reversibly disrupt (disassemble)
nuclear membranes so as to mimic that point in cell division where the
"cytoplasm" and "nucleus" are contiguous.  Does anyone know if such a drug
exists, and if so where one might purchase it?


Chris Hughes

Dr. Chris C.W. Hughes                   
Dept. Mol. Biol. & Biochem.
Biol. Sci. II
Univ. California, Irvine                 cchughes at  
Irvine CA 92717                          ph (714)  824 8771

More information about the Methods mailing list