antisense technology?

Paul N Hengen pnh at ncifcrf.gov
Thu Nov 21 20:10:39 EST 1996

--

> the pREP10 vector and tranfect this construct into "normal" CHO cells that
> are the "parent" of our mutant strain.

Oh Nooo. It's now being tranferred from ssDNA to dsDNA. An a-fragment???
This thing spreads like a hungry virus. Run for your lives... :-o
Whatever you do, stay away from the diner, and carry a fire extinguisher.
[The Blob, Steve McQueen circa 1952]

> I have already searched the archives of this newsgroup...

Then you probably already know by now that the "A" word WRT DNA is taboo :-)