IRES Experience!

Steven Cohen sbc4 at PO.CWRU.EDU
Sat Nov 23 10:52:58 EST 1996

Do you want to use the IRIS for in vivo or in vitro? I have a vector for in
vitro expression that has an epitope tag at either the 5' or 3' end that
uses an IRIS from ECMV. There was a paper in the early 90's by Jang and
Wimmer which would be helpful for you. Ekard Wimmer did a lot of work on
different IRIS's. The IRIS must be placed  a set distance from the START AUG.

hope this helps,