T. aquaticus/thermophilus genomic libraries?

Luca Jovine lj1 at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Sat Nov 23 09:51:55 EST 1996

Hello,

I am looking for genomic libraries of Thermus aquaticus and Thermus
thermophilus. Is there anybody who knows where I could get them from,
or from which company I could purchase strains of these thermophilic
bacteria? (Of course, if someone is so kind to donate a few microliters
of such libraries, or an isolate of the strains, I will not refuse!)
Thanks in advance for your help, Luca.

 Luca Jovine
 MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology, Hills Road, Cambridge CB2 2QH, UK.
 Voice: +44.1223.402443. FAX: +44.1223.213556. Telex: 81532.
 E-Mail: lj1 at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk.