I need your help

Liu Zhen elz at EMS.HLSTC.EDU.CN
Tue Nov 26 05:22:38 EST 1996

    Now I am doing some research about the relations between methylate of DNA
and cancer's occurrence.This is my subject for the master's degree.
    I had conduct a few experiments in different tissue and organs. I will make my reply in Feb,1997. Before it I want to obtain your help. If you have any information or advice include theories, methods or technique,please inform me. All that will been appreciated in advance.

Sincerely Yours.
My E-mail address is "elz at ems.hlstc.edu.cn".
I am a Chinese medical college student of twenty years old.If you are willing to contact with me,please use this E-mail address or write letters according to the following address:

52# 222
Harbin Medical University
The City of Harbin
Hei Longjiang Province,PC: 150086