sequence analysis on commercial basis

Tue Nov 26 03:57:46 EST 1996

Dear all,

We are presently looking for companies or universities (not
necessarily in the Netherlands or Europe) that do sequence analysis on
a commercial basis. I would like to invite interested parties to quote
their prices. Of course conditions and service are as important as the price.

Thanks in advance.

Remko Offringa

P.s.:	Also experiences (good or bad) with or recommendations of commercial
	sequence analysis are welcome.

                     Leiden University
            Institute of Molecular Plant Sciences
            Clusius Laboratory, Wassenaarseweg 64