T/A cloning of PCR products

gotow lisa fujiko gotowlf9 at wfu.edu
Mon Nov 25 10:52:54 EST 1996

John,
	We've been using the pGEM TA cloning vector for the past year and
it works great.  We have never had any problems at all.  The price is
right....i had used Invitrogen before and was happy with it but the cost
is too high.   The only problem we have encountered is that cycle
sequencing off of the SP6 promoter does'nt work.  We had to switch to an
M13 primer and get a little less sequence of our insert.

		hope this helps,   lisa gotow

    ,o888b,`?88888  sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
  ,8888 888   ?888      lisa fujiko gotow | home:gotowlf9 at wfu.edu
  8888888P'    888      winston-salem, nc | work:lgotow at bgsm.edu
  888P'        888        "a woman uses her intelligence to find
  `88   O     d888           reasons to support her intuition"
    `?._  _.o88888  sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss