2.4 kb PCR

Shehrebanoo Malik banoo
Tue Nov 26 22:17:08 EST 1996

Another thing that you might want to try is to titrate the
Mg++ concentration in your PCR reactions, since this would afffect
your PCR using genomic DNA as the template.

Also, you could try the Expand Taq polymerase by Bohringher-Mannheim.

Also, check out the Long PCR protocol on the Church Lab homepage for tips.

good luck!

BM