How much ampicillin?

Don Walthers walt9693 at uidaho.edu
Tue Oct 1 02:03:26 EST 1996

the antibiotic timentin (sp?) can be used as an amp replacement to take
care
of satallites found with long incubations. i don't know of a commercial
source
(we got it from a hospital) nor do i remember the concentration used.
--
Don Walthers
University of Idaho
walt9693 at uidaho.edu

Tori D. Williams <twilliam at BIOMED.MED.YALE.EDU> wrote in article
<Pine.PMDF.3.91.960930152428.115586C-100000 at BIOMED.MED.YALE.EDU>...