Help!! I need information on Arabidopsis root staining.

andrew williams firstname.surname at bbsrc.ac.uk
Tue Oct 1 11:27:56 EST 1996

Hi
I'm a research assistant at Rothamsted experimental station in England.  I've got
problem:  I need to stain the roots of my arabidopsis seedlings (approx 9
days old) in order to count the lateral root primordia.  The only stain I've found as yet is
Neutral red, I've just used it today and the results are not quite what I
need.  Can anyone suggest a better stain or technique that I could use?
Please get in contact with me via my e-mail if you can as well as the newsgroup
andrew.williams at bbsrc.ac.uk.

Thanks for your time and (hopefully) help!!
Andrew