URGENTLY NEEDED, DH10B E.COLI

Rick Thorne birft at cc.newcastle.edu.au
Thu Oct 3 00:35:07 EST 1996

Hello outthere,

as part of a University research program we have been using the DH10 B
strain of E.coli which expresses cre recombinase supplied with a lambda
zip lock system.  Unfortunately our strain died out and the soonest we
can obtain a new strain is 1-2 weeks as it needs to be shipped from the
states.  We urgently need it within the week so if anybody out there has
access to or knows where we can get access to this strain within the
next 24-48hrs it would be greatly appreciated if you could contact us.

Thanking you in anticipation,

Michael Gear.  Univerity of Newcastle.

Ph: (049) 236 139.