Software for cloning, etc.

Martin Offterdinger a8803349 at unet.univie.ac.at
Wed Oct 2 07:26:06 EST 1996

In article <52ga6k$9ac at merkurius.lu.se>, Krassimir Alexciev <Krassimir.Alexciev at plantcell.lu.se> says:

>Hi guys,
>
>I am interested whether a Mac version of software for cloning strategy,
>etc. is available. I know that there is a PC one which is very good, but
>being a Mac-man I cannot use it.
>I would appreciate any useful hints.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Krassimir Alexciev
>Krassimir Alexciev, PhD
>Plant Cell Biology
>Lund University
>Box 7007
>S-220 07 LUND, Sweden
>Tel: (+46 46) 222 34 80
>FAX: (+46 46) 222 40 09 or 222 36 84
>E-mail: Krassimir.Alexciev at plantcell.lu.se
Hi Krassimir,
Do you happen to know the name and /or producer of
the corresponding PC software, which you believe to be very good?
I am currently using gene runner, which is asequence analysis
program, rather than cloning software.
I would also be very interested in cloning software, with which youz
can draw plasnid maps, ligate , analyse fragments, fill in etc!
Does anyone know if such a software exists and how to order it?

Thanks Martin