where went all people ?

Cristian Real royalgene at geocities.com
Thu Oct 3 16:11:59 EST 1996

Big sorprise for me....
        open this group and found....nothing!!!!

        What up?, why deleted all mails?, when occurs this and is
periodical?.

        Please tell more about this stranger matter.

           A T A   C T G                       T T T   A C T
         | | A       A | | | C           A | | | A       G | |
         | T           C | | | R       I | | | A           A |
         G               T | | | I   T | | | A               C
                             G R E   A L G

					Cristian Real Herrera
				    Bioquimico Universidad de Chile

e-mail: royalgene at geocities.com