Sorvall RC28S ??

Brian A. Flannigan baf2 at cornell.edu
Thu Oct 3 13:19:04 EST 1996

In article <gshearer-0210961709400001 at 131.95.113.28>,
gshearer at whale.st.usm.edu says...

--

Glen,

We purchased a Supraspeed approx. 7 years ago (shortly after their
introduction) and had tons of problems, everything from weekly open
jumper and sensor faults to replacement of the entire refrigeration
system as well as the rotor containment shell.  It has been working
much more reliably lately although the coating on the walls surrounding
the rotor is flaking off and the service rep asked me what we did to it
(we did nothing, just poor design).  I would expect that they have
worked out many of the problems we encountered but, based on my
experience, I could never recommend the purchase of one.

Best regards,
Brian

Brian A. Flannigan
Cornell University