Antibody companies

martin LEACH leach at bu.edu
Fri Oct 4 10:09:34 EST 1996

try searching www.data-transport.com or www.biosupplynet.com

for antibody...that will give you many leads.....

can't comment on any of the companies though.....

Suzanne Dubuque (shd at manduca.neurobio.arizona.edu) wrote:

: 	I am looking for a company to send an affinity purified
: peptide to for polyclonal antibody production.  Does anyone know of a
: reliable company (or any I should avoid) for this?
: Thanks.

: 	Sue Dubuque
: 	shd at neurobio.arizona.edu

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at bu.edu