Antibody companies

martin LEACH leach at
Fri Oct 4 10:09:34 EST 1996

try searching or

for antibody...that will give you many leads.....

can't comment on any of the companies though.....

Suzanne Dubuque (shd at wrote:

: 	I am looking for a company to send an affinity purified
: peptide to for polyclonal antibody production.  Does anyone know of a
: reliable company (or any I should avoid) for this?
: Thanks.

: 	Sue Dubuque
: 	shd at

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)

My homepage:
Webmaster of the Biotech Rumor mill: