human epidermal cDNA library - anybody got one?

Nick Jacobsen jacobsen at cf.ac.uk
Fri Oct 4 08:39:49 EST 1996

Hi there,
         Has anyone got a human skin derived cDNA library that they
wouldnt mind giving me a bit of. I am embarking on some cDNA selection
and require a library preferably prepared from random hexamer generated
cDNA from adult human skin. If anyone can help me or put me in touch with
someone who can it would be very much appreciated. I would be happy to
consider a formal collaboration. Please contact me by email-
Jacobsen at cardiff.ac.uk.

thank you in advance

Nick.