murine anti-Fas and anti-CFasL antibodies

Vostro Nome vsaccount at c220.unimo.it
Fri Oct 4 02:48:00 EST 1996

Hi,
I'm looking for two different types of murine anti-Fas to be used in
functional studies: 1) agonist,  able to induce apoptosis and 2) antagonist,
able to block apoptosis induction. I'm looking also for an anti-FasL able to
interfere with the receptor-ligand interaction. I know that a lot of
antibodies are commercially available... what I don't know is which is the
best one, since a I've heard that several commercially antibodies don't work
well. Does anybody can give me a suggestion, in order to buy the right ones?
... of course if anybody can give me an antibody of its own production, I'm
not going to be offended by this!!

Thank you.

Emanuela Grassilli
Dept. Biomed. Sci., Sec. Gen. Pathol. University of Modena, Italy
e.grassilli at unimo.it