distilled/deionized water

Shelley Cole shelley at DARWIN.SFBR.ORG
Fri Oct 4 14:16:03 EST 1996

If you use the distilled or deionized water to brew coffee or tea, it is
no longer distilled or deionized, so I don't see that as a concern.(I am
correct)  I
also think you have to drink quite a bit of water to die of hypotonic
shock, and it doesn't have to be distilled or deionized or purified.

Shelley