how to get rid of SDS

martin LEACH leach at
Mon Oct 7 16:46:25 EST 1996

I think this has come up before......companies such as Pierce sell systems to
purify proteins from SDS.

LEE (czl at wrote:
: We purified a protein from SDS-PAGE. The SDS in protein interferes with
: our further reaction. Is there any way to get rid of SDS from protein?

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)

My homepage:
Webmaster of the Biotech Rumor mill: