how to get rid of SDS

martin LEACH leach at bu.edu
Mon Oct 7 16:46:25 EST 1996

I think this has come up before......companies such as Pierce sell systems to
purify proteins from SDS.

Martin

LEE (czl at ccms.ntu.edu.tw) wrote:
: We purified a protein from SDS-PAGE. The SDS in protein interferes with
: our further reaction. Is there any way to get rid of SDS from protein?

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at bu.edu
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)
                                             head.....WIBBLE"

My homepage: http://www.tradesmart.com/martin/Leach.html