DIG hybridization and Detection

KHUANG at CHEMVX.TAMU.EDU KHUANG at CHEMVX.TAMU.EDU
Mon Oct 7 12:04:30 EST 1996

From:	SMTP%"Postmaster at chemvx.tamu.edu"  7-OCT-1996 12:07:48.29
To:	KHUANG
CC:
Subj:	Undeliverable Mail

Date:     Mon, 7 Oct 1996 12:03:37 -0500 (CDT)
From:     Postmaster at chemvx.tamu.edu
Subject:  Undeliverable Mail
To:       <KHUANG>

Bad address -- <methods at net.bio.net>
Error -- Nameserver error: Resolver Error 0 (no error)

Start of returned message

  Date: Mon, 7 Oct 1996 12:03:36 -0500 (CDT)
  From: KHUANG at chemvx.tamu.edu
  To:   methods at net.bio.net
  Subject: RE: DIG labelling and detection

  Hi, Lum,
  Maybe you should check
  (1). Your 280 bp probe is really no problem. I met the same case a few month
  ago, I got a pcr product, I only sequenced partly and found it show homologies
  with the genes what I want. But when I used it as a probe to screen library
  and do Southern blotting, No positive result were got, then I sequenced this
  pcr product completely, I found it was from single primer.
  (2). Increase your probr to 1 ug and do the control by using 10 ng pcr product.
  (3). Treat your gel in 0.25N HCl for 20 min
  Hope this help.

  Huang

End of returned message