Plasmid sequences (pEF)

Paul N Hengen pnh at ncifcrf.gov
Mon Oct 7 11:10:21 EST 1996

Paul Brennan (brennan at icrf.icnet.uk) wrote:

: Does anybody know of a site/source of plasmid sequences on the Net.  I
: particularily want a seqence of the pEF or pEFplink plasmids.

If you know the company that sells it, look on their homepage. Otherwise,
you might find it in GenBank [good luck! ;-)] or the vector sequence
database linked from my homepage. If that doesn't work, sometimes the
authors have it if it has been published, but not deposited.