address

martin LEACH leach at bu.edu
Tue Oct 8 10:18:40 EST 1996

www.qiagen.com

!

however, you need pw access! They must STILL be testing it.......

=?EUC-KR?B?wMy9wsfl?= (lshing at NOWNURI.NOWCOM.CO.KR) wrote:
: Dear QIAGEN
: I'm interested in QIAGEN products, so I would like to know address of
: QIAGEN web site.
: Please send address to me. Thank you.

: Seung-Heon Lee.

: e-mail: lshing at nownuri,nowcom.co.kr

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at bu.edu
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)
                                             head.....WIBBLE"

My homepage: http://www.tradesmart.com/martin/Leach.html