PE 9600 for cycle sequencing ?

Jan Hoolwerf hoolwerf at solair1.inter.nl.net
Tue Oct 8 01:46:02 EST 1996

Hello,

Olivier Gandrillon <ogandril at cri.ens-lyon.fr> wrote:

 OG> Yes, we use the 9600 machine for sequencing. It works just fine.
 OG> The reaction is done under a twenty microliter reaction volume
 OG> according to the ABI PRISM kit instructions. I never noticed
 OG> significant loss.

Great. The second positive sound, no negatives. :-)

Yesterday i tried two samples in the PE9600 but it was not my lucky day: power
failure during the run in the ALF-sequencer and templates with a too low
concentration so that noise and baseline were disturbing everything. :-(

 OG> Hope this helps

It certainly does. Thanks!

with regards, Jan Hoolwerf

******************* these words were mine, all mine !! ********************
 J.D. Hoolwerf
 Neth. Inst. for Dairy Research
 P.O. Box 20                        phone  : 31-318-659511
 6710 BA  Ede                       fax    : 31-318-650400
 the Netherlands                    e-mail : hoolwerf at solair1.inter.nl.net