Antibody companies

Signature Immunologics, Inc. signature at
Tue Oct 8 18:01:38 EST 1996

Suzanne Dubuque wrote:
>         I am looking for a company to send an affinity purified
> peptide to for polyclonal antibody production.  Does anyone know of a
> reliable company (or any I should avoid) for this?
> Thanks.
>         Sue Dubuque
>         shd at

Since 1988 I have employed Berkeley Antibody Company (BAbCO)
to produce antisera directed against over 25 different hapten
conjugates for my NIH funded research. They are extremely
experienced, always on time and very professional.  We have never
failed to get a good immune responses to our constructs and have
high confidence in their immunization procedures. We recently
started our own immunochemical company selling anti-glutamate,
anti-glutathione, and other IgGs targeting micromolecules, but we still
use BAbCO as our primary producer. That means that we trust them with
our own money as well our grant money.

BAbCO also produces their own line of epitope
tagging IgGs and they clearly have a lot of expeience with peptide
conjugation for immunogen construction, as well as producing,
purifying and authenticating IgGs. I recommend them without
R. Marc, Ph.D., Pres/CEO & A. Torrence, VP Operations
Signature Immunologics / 1338 Foothill Drive, Suite 275
Salt Lake City, UT 84108 / Phone/Fax 801 582-6145
Email:signature at /