eucaryotic cell membrane isolation?

Florence Verrier fverrier at pasteur.fr
Wed Oct 9 12:33:55 EST 1996

Dear collueges,

I am trying to isolate eucaryotic cell membranes (e.g. BHK cells) before
extraction of membrane proteins. For that reason I would like to get a
convinient protocoll to isolate the whole membranes without other
intra-cellular proteins. I tried to find a good protocoll, but so far I
was not satisfied. So I wonder if there might be a colluege out there who
has done anything similar and would share his/her protocoll with me, or
would give me some references.
Thank you very much in advance for your help. Could you please send any
suggestions directly to my e-mailadress:
fverrier at pasteur.fr

Best regards, FV