Help: Thermocycler for DDRT-PCR

bruce brucew at connectnet.com
Wed Oct 9 23:12:36 EST 1996

You are right that you don't need the most expensive cycler.  But
whatever you do, get one with a heated lid and small, 200ul, tube size.
We do lots of differential display reactions and have great success with
a couple of different brands (but all with heated lids).

--Bruce Windoffer
Genomyx Corp
http://www.genomyx.com