Help destaining NBT/BCIP Western blot on Nitrocellulose

Rafael Maldonado rafael at host.med.utah.edu
Wed Oct 9 18:53:19 EST 1996

On 7 Oct 1996, Bradley Turner wrote:
> Or is there a way to wash off the current stain and antibodies
> leaving the blotted proteins on the NC thus allowing re-probing
> of the original blot?

There is a way, al least for this case. Ask Boehringer-Mannheim
representative, they'll have the information. I vaguely remember boiling
the membrane in DMF...

Rafa

Rafael Maldonado                             | 'No te creas todo
room 6160 Eccles Institute of Human Genetics |  lo que leas en
Department of Human Genetics		     |  internet.'
University of Utah			     |
Salt Lake City, Utah 84112. USA.	     |  "Don't believe
Rafael.Maldonado at genetics.utah.edu           |  everything you read
Rafael at howard.genetics.utah.edu	             |  in internet."
Tel: 801-581-4429			     |
Fax: 801-585-3910			     |