The Kindly One smccull at
Thu Oct 10 13:29:51 EST 1996

>I always do my sonication on 3-5 ml (in Corex 15 tubes) (corresponding to
>400ml culture).
>Sonicate 8 x 15 sec with 30 sec on ice between. Lysis was estimated to 90
>percent (estimated on the amount of released overexpressed protein).
Thanks to the many wh have responded, all with similar answers. What
I need now is what POWER to use!!! The machine I'll be using only
grades in %, but I need to know what wattage? ti use!!!

Thanks again

** Scott D. McCulloch(Bunny Lover)	| If we knew what we were doing,
** smccull at	| it would not be called
** BioChemical Effects Research		| research, now would it?
**    |