Need Matchmaker AD-primer sequences

Sailesh Surapureddi Sailesh.Surapureddi at
Fri Oct 11 08:18:49 EST 1996

Hello People

        I am looking for the primer sequences for Clontech's matchmaker
activation domain vectors. Incidentally I have the 5'primer sequence (which
is also the sequencing primer) and all I need is the sequence for the
3'prime end, which would help me make my own primers at home. Unfortunately
I am unable to buy them at clonetech becoz, 1. I have a synthesizer at home
2. The prices are exhorbitant.
        So if anybody know these primer sequences,  Would you pls share it
with me.

Thanks a lot in advance

Saisu at