5 tube balancing argument

Bo Pontoppidan bo.pontoppidan at cellfo.slu.se
Thu Oct 10 11:50:24 EST 1996

You are absolutely right. I have been doing this myself quit often. Only
when centrifuging a single tube or a almost full centrifuge do you need
a balancing tube. This only goes for centrifuges with a multiplum of 3
holes. We have one centrifuge with 20 holes! Damn iritating in my
opinion.

--
Bo Pontoppidan                                  Phone: (+46) 018 67 33
24
bo.pontoppidan at cellfo.slu.se