Crystallised Wizard resin

GILLIAN NI BHARLO BOTANY PG NIBHARLO at acadamh.ucd.ie
Mon Oct 14 13:23:17 EST 1996

Hi there!
We bought wizard minipreps from Promega a while ago. We used a few
immediately and stored the rest at room temperature away from light
as recommended. When I went back to use some today I found the resin
had crystallised - I dont mean little aggregations, I mean big things
about an inch long. Heating to 37 degrees has not budged them back
into solution. Any suggestions? I cant afford to throw it away. Can I
just use it and assume enough resin is still in solution to do the
job? I cant afford to lose these samples either.
Thanks for any help
Gill