temp. sensitive plasmid

Jeff Huckaby huckabyj at pantheon.yale.edu
Mon Oct 14 07:17:18 EST 1996

Netters
	I need a bacterial plasmid that has a ts origin of replication or some
other mechanism such that when placed at the non-permissive temp. it no
longer remains in the cell.  I currently use a plasmid, pPM103, a ts
derivative of pSC101, but I found that it is very leaky at the
non-permissive temperature.  I do not know of any commercially available
ts plasmids, but if they exisits, I could certainly buy one of those.
Any Help Would be Appreciated.
Thanks
Jeff

Jeff Huckaby                                                      Jeff Huckaby
Department of Biology						       426 OML
email huckabyj at minerva.cis.yale.edu                            Yale University
office:(203) 432-3877               		  	   New Haven, CT 06511
WWW http://www.yale.edu/~huckabyj/topbio.html     	    Lab:(203) 432-3982