(2) Lumi-Phos 530; where?

John.Monahan at CIBADIAG.COM John.Monahan at CIBADIAG.COM
Tue Oct 15 01:05:20 EST 1996

          Subject: Lumi-Phos 530; where?
          Author:  dboyd at cc.umanitoba.ca (DAB) at CCLINK
          Date:    10/14/96 8:42 PM
          I finished my Lumi-Phos 530 from my Photogene kit (GIBCO/BRL Life
          Technologies) but have lots of SA-AP and Final Wash solution left
          but they won't sell me just some Lumi-Phos; they want me to buy a
          whole new kit (typical). Does anybody know whwre I can get some
          Lumi-Phos compatible with the Photogene kit and its Final Wash
          Dave Boyd
          University of Manitoba
          Hey, hey, hey, hey! It was the DNA.
          Hey, hey, hey, hey! That made me this way.
          Lumi-Phos 530 is a product of Lumigen, Inc. (810-351-5600).
          The catalog I have (1994) list it as cat.# P-501. 100 ml for $265
          Good luck with the final wash solution.