(2) Lumi-Phos 530; where?

John.Monahan at CIBADIAG.COM John.Monahan at CIBADIAG.COM
Tue Oct 15 01:05:20 EST 1996

          Subject: Lumi-Phos 530; where?
          Author:  dboyd at cc.umanitoba.ca (DAB) at CCLINK
          Date:    10/14/96 8:42 PM

          I finished my Lumi-Phos 530 from my Photogene kit (GIBCO/BRL Life
          Technologies) but have lots of SA-AP and Final Wash solution left
          but they won't sell me just some Lumi-Phos; they want me to buy a
          whole new kit (typical). Does anybody know whwre I can get some
          Lumi-Phos compatible with the Photogene kit and its Final Wash
          solution?

          Dave Boyd
          University of Manitoba

          --
          Hey, hey, hey, hey! It was the DNA.
          Hey, hey, hey, hey! That made me this way.

          Dave,

          Lumi-Phos 530 is a product of Lumigen, Inc. (810-351-5600).

          The catalog I have (1994) list it as cat.# P-501. 100 ml for $265

          Good luck with the final wash solution.

          John