precut+dephos. vectors where to buy?

Martin Schenker Schenker at MPIMG-Berlin-Dahlem.MPG.DE
Tue Oct 15 11:26:53 EST 1996

Dear Netters,
luckily my boss agreed to buy some precut and dephosphorylated vector for
cloning purpose. He heard about this in the USA and is willing to save our
nerves and DNA preps. I need a pBR322-derivat (low copy plasmid) for cloning
meningococcal DNA.

E.Coli doesn't like mening DNA, so low copy seems the best
choise.

Can someone please tell where to get this nice material?? Companies also
present here in Europe will be preferred!!

Thanks a lot,

Martin