Transgenic Bulletin??

Joe Miano jmiano at post.its.mcw.edu
Tue Oct 15 08:52:20 EST 1996

Does anyone now of a Newsgroup or bulletin that allows investigators to
post pictures of enhancer trap mice?  I have been getting what some may
consider to be interesting enhancer traps and I hesitate to kill the mice
off.  It seems that it would be most useful if there was a centralized data
base of enhancer traps, gene traps etc. that would permit investigators to
post their mice.  In this way, netters could look at the pics and decide
whether such mice would be worth getting for thir own work.
--
The Love you take is equal to the Love you make--P. McCartney