Agarose Purification

Dietmar Tietz gh43 at
Fri Oct 11 10:10:45 EST 1996

Senior Diaz,

I am currently in the USA and involved in World-Wide Web Development for
NASA.  Although I still follow electrophoretic developments with
interest, I do not have the literature at hand.  Therefore, I have forwarded
your message and hope that somebody can provide you with the necessary

Also I would like to mention that FMC BioProducts in Rockland, Maine,
USA, produces a wide variety of agarose products.  Their Email address is
biotechserv at . Their Web site:

Dietmar Tietz, Ph.D.
djt at