differential precipitation LiOAc ref

Volker Knoop volker.knoop at biologie.uni-ulm.de
Tue Oct 15 05:26:55 EST 1996

Hi, there,
Anybody having a good and detailed reference concerning the use of
different salts and alcohols for differential precipitation of DNA and
RNA (more than in Maniatis, 2nd)? I read a good summary somewhere
sometime but I forget..
	Most importantly, we routinely separate DNA and RNA in a first step
with 2 M Lithium acetate - and now I need the reference for this!!
Thanks for help

--

Volker Knoop     (volker.knoop at biologie.uni-ulm.de)
Allgemeine Botanik, Universitaet Ulm, 89069 Ulm, Germany