Lumi-Phos 530; where?

Harold Rees hrees at
Tue Oct 15 12:54:04 EST 1996

DAB (dboyd at wrote:
: (typical). Does anybody know whwre I can get some Lumi-Phos compatible
: with the Photogene kit and its Final Wash solution?

I think Boehringer-Mannheim still sells it, although they may have switched
completely to selling CSPD, a newer, more sensitive 1,2 dioxetane (like Lumi-
Phos).  You may want to switch to it anyway, since it also lasts longer
than Lumi Phos once it is on the membrane.

Monell Chemical Senses Center           *"Oh well, whatever, nevermind"*
Philadelphia, PA                        *  -Kurt Cobain                *