cycle sequencing:the big decision

Nancy Linford nantzee at u.washington.edu
Wed Oct 16 14:00:32 EST 1996

Our lab is in the market for thermocyclers. We want a machine that is
RELIABLE and PRECISE for cycle sequencing applications. We have demo-ed
several machines and are now hotly debating which is the preferred
machine. So please, cast your votes if you have had any of the following
machines for more than a year.
Have they broken down?
Is the company friendly and prompt when called for service?
Do they give consistent results?
The machines in question are:
1) Lab line Gene Mate
2) Thermolyne Amplitron
3) P.E. 9600

thank you (please reply to me directly as well as posting to the group)
Nancy Linford					UW Dept of Pharmacology, 357280
nantzee at u.washington.edu			f-428       543-8502

		Give me ambiguity or give me something else!