IUBio Biosequences .. Software .. Molbio soft .. Network News .. FTP

Seeking source of glass-lined microcentrifuge tubes

Bradley Turner bsturner at MBCRR.HARVARD.EDU
Wed Oct 16 14:06:11 EST 1996

Hello Bionetters,

The subject line says it all.  Basically, they look like your standard
2.0ml screw-top microcentrifuge tube, but they contain a small glass insert.
Just wondering if anyone knows of a supplier.

Brad Turner

		    Bradley Turner
	        Beth Israel Deaconess
                    Medical Center

Harvard Medical School		617-667-1215 phone
Division of Gastroenterology	617-667-2767 fax
Room Dana 536			bsturner at mbcrr.harvard.edu
330 Brookline Avenue		bturner at bidmc.harvard.edu
Boston, MA 02215		turner at sprcore.bidmc.harvard.edu

More information about the Methods mailing list

Send comments to us at biosci-help [At] net.bio.net