Current protocols on CD-ROM

Ian A. York iayork at panix.com
Thu Oct 17 11:11:34 EST 1996

In article <32638274.36EF at bbsrc.ac.uk>,
Andy Phillips  <andy.phillips at bbsrc.ac.uk> wrote:

>I'm considering subscribing to Current protocols on CD-ROM. What is the
>general opinion of this product? Is it comprehensive and easy-to-use?
>Are the protocols reliable?

The product is very good, comprehensive and useful.  However, unless
they've improved in the last little while - and judging from our most
recent experience they have not - the service is execrable.  Slow, the
passwords they sent us didn't work, they only sent one set of passwords
while we needed two, the wrong CDs were sent, and so on.

Ian