myelomas for heterologous protein expression?

Gregg B Wells wellsg at mail.med.upenn.edu
Thu Oct 17 22:46:22 EST 1996

Below is one response that I received from my inquiry about the use of
myeloma cell lines for the expression of recombinant, non-antibody
proteins.  I thank the correspondent for the help.

Gregg Wells
Department of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine
University of Pennsylvania
Philadelphia, PA  19104-6082
USA
email:  wellsg at mail.med.upenn.edu