How do I incubate slide-mounted sections with Ab?

Deb Britt Deborah_Britt at brown.edu
Fri Oct 18 13:28:47 EST 1996

Ron-
What you need is a "Pap pen", which you use by simply drawing a circle
around your tissue on the slide.  The pen leaves behind a hydrophobic
barrier that keeps your antibody solution neatly in place, over your
tissue.  We get ours from Research Products International (in the US
1-800-323-9814).

Deb Britt

In article
<Pine.SGI.3.94.961017130414.19844B-100000 at leonardo.ls.huji.ac.il>,