Promoter sequences

martin LEACH leach at
Thu Oct 17 20:00:48 EST 1996

I've only heard of the EPD eukaryotic promoter database accessible thru the

Oliver Berkowitz (oliver.berkowitz at wrote:
: Hi folks,
: I´m searching for promoter sequence databases, especially for plant
: promoters. Has anyone adresses for me ?
: Thanks Oliver

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)

My homepage:
Webmaster of the Biotech Rumor mill: