PCR and loading solution

ouyhs at PUBLIC.CC.JL.CN ouyhs at PUBLIC.CC.JL.CN
Sat Oct 19 21:53:30 EST 1996

Dear sir

In my research, I use PCR for identifying my clone. In my laboratory,
I have some PCR diagnose Kits from some suppliers which add agarose
gel loading solution directly to pcr mixture. When finished PCR cycles,
the PCR mixture were loaded directly to agarose gel for electrophoresis.
I am not sure if the bromophenol blue and sucrose in loading solution
could affect the PCR result. If the bromophenol blue and sucrose do not
affect the PCR result, what is the end concentration of the bromophenol
blue and sucrose in PCR reaction?

Please send the reply directly to me by email.

        Ouyang Hongsheng               Department of Biochemistry
        Ph.D.                          Changgchun University of Agriculture
        email:ouyhs at public.cc.jl.cn      and Animal Sciences
        Tel:86-431-7983451             175 Xian Road, Changchun130062
        Fax:86-431-7983442             P. R. China
Thanks.

Ouyang Hongsheng
Ph.D.