Quick Change

Jon Hosler hosler at fiona.umsmed.edu
Mon Oct 21 12:48:30 EST 1996

In article <c601591-1610961611270001 at 128.206.12.143>,
c601591 at mizzou1.missouri.edu (Don Haut) wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Anyone out there who has experience with the quick change kit from
> Stratagene or a related mutagenesis strategy??  I've got some questions
> about this.
>
> Don
>
> Don Haut
> Molecular Microbiology and Immunology
> University of Missouri-Columbia
> C601591 at showme.missouri.edu
> 314-882-3171

I've used the quickchange kit from Stratagene several times on a very GC
rich DNA sequence, and it works great.  Feel free to e-mail me directly
with questions.  I'll try to answer them.

Melyssa R. Bratton
University of Mississippi Medical Center
Biochemistry Dept.
bratton at fiona.umsmed.edu