WWW site for PCR primers?

Amy Voltz avoltz at GDB.ORG
Mon Oct 21 11:49:34 EST 1996

> WWW site for PCR primers?
>
> Todd Gorsuch (Todd at onaustralia.com.au)
> 18 Oct 96 09:29:29 GMT

>      Authors"
>    * Reply: mhlee: "Re: WWW site for PCR primers?"
The human Genome Database (GDB, http://gdbwww.gdb.org) is a great place
to look for PCR primers for human genes- although you will not find
primers for microorganisms here.

To find PCR primers for a human gene of interest, choose to search by
"Gene Name or Symbol" from the GDB homepage.
Initial search results include a link to "Reagents" such as PCR primers.
PCR primer data can include product size, position in gene amplified by
the primers, primer sequence, and protocol.

I hope this information is helpful to you.
Sincerely,
Amy Voltz
avoltz at gdb.org