Histology-always a homerun

Archive bijur.1 at magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu
Mon Oct 21 20:42:27 EST 1996

Dear fellow researcher.

My name is Gautam Bijur and I am in the last year of my Ph.D. program at
Ohio State University.  I am involved in research in carcinogenesis and
mutagenesis, but my real strength is in histology.  During the course of my
studies many researchers and faculty members in my school have asked  for
my help in their histology needs and due to this demand I have decided to
market my skill to researchers outside of my university.  If you are in
need of high quality histology (for research purposes only) such as simple
hematoxylin-eosin staining or difficult immunohistochemistry as well as
SSCP then I may be of help.

I also have a partner in this little venture who is highly skilled in
RT-PCR, Northerns, Southerns as well as SSCP and is willing to do this as a
service for anyone who is interested.

Furthermore if you wish to take your histology a step further and would
like computer assisted image analysis for the  quantitation of the
intensity of staining, nuclear area and DNA ploidy then drop me a line.  I
have recently published in this field and will gladly give you the